Harika’s Biggest Wins and Achievements in Chess
Harika Dronavalli is a renowned chess grandmaster from India. She has achieved a number of successes throughout her career, becoming one of the most decorated female chess players in the world. At only 26 years of age, Harika has already achieved many accomplishments, including becoming the first Indian woman to earn the prestigious Grandmaster title in suasletras
1. She has also earned bronze medals in both the Chess Olympiads in 2008 and 2010, becoming the first Indian woman to do so. Additionally, she was the first Indian woman to win the World Junior Girls Championship in 2004, a feat she repeated in
2. In the FIDE World Cup, Harika reached the semifinals in 2017 and the quarterfinals in
3. She was also the winner of the Asian Continental Women’s Championship in 2017, and a silver medalist in the Asian Team Championship in egkhindi
4. Harika has also achieved success in team events, winning the World Women’s Team Chess Championship in 2011 and the World Youth Team Chess Championship in
5. Harika is also a four-time Women’s National Champion of India, winning the title in 2004, 2007, 2009 and
6. With such a long list of accomplishments, it is no surprise that Harika is one of the most decorated female chess players in the world. Her hard work and dedication to the game have led her to become a true legend in the chess world. Harika’s training regime is a combination of strength and endurance training, as well as a variety of techniques. Her strength training includes weight and resistance training, which she performs three times a week. She focuses on basic exercises such as squats, lunges, pull-ups, and presses. She also does core work, such as planks and crunches, to improve her balance and stability cgnewz.